Pricing Engine Inc. seeks a multi-talented marketing intern to contribute to our growth plans. We’re a funded and growing digital media startup that makes online advertising simpler and more effective for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Founded by a Columbia Professor and experienced digital professionals, we’ve tested the product with hundreds of users and are ready to reach out to thousands more. That’s where you come in!
You’ll be helping our senior team execute our digital advertising, content strategy, press outreach, and social media marketing. You’ll get experience and exposure across a range of disciplines, with the opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of our user base. On any given day you could be drafting content, managing social media, or helping set up new search and digital advertising campaigns from our enterprise partners.
Joining our team will be the first step in a career for anyone who wants to work on a startup from the ground up. We don’t need you to get coffee or run errands or make our office look busier. We want you dedicated to helping us execute our comprehensive marketing strategy. We’re a tight group of dedicated, creative and energetic people in a casual and upbeat environment in the local NYC tech scene. For the right candidate, the internship could lead to a full time position, or part-time during the school year to start. We’ll provide a small stipend (think beer money, not big money) and candidates with interest and aptitude can even gain Google AdWords and Bing Ads (Microsoft & Yahoo!) certifications over the course of their internship, and we’ll pay the fees - giving you an excellent credential for wherever your marketing career may take you.
- Support internal and client search and digital advertising efforts
- Assist with content marketing and community through social media
- Help manage press and event outreach
- Supporting overall marketing and communications efforts
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and social media
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective multi-tasker with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and communication skills (Visual design skills are a plus!)
- Completed or working towards a Bachelor’s degree
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this posting! We’ll be screening qualified candidates at our west Soho offices on a rolling basis until we find the right person. If that’s you, we look forward to meeting you!